Weel, yesterday went the birthday of the my press. My love and i went to zoo... We found with my press and her girlfriend Raffaela. They are very happy. My love and i went eating churros, e went entering in zoo. we walked in zoo, and we saw the lion, the monkey, and others animals. After we went to shopping Plaza to eat. My love and i drink a milkshak of 500ml... hehe maii My love didn´t holding on the milkshake. I soiled my every hand, e went to bathroom wash my hands. After go out of the shopping, we come back to home.
Love... i loved the day of yesterday, even serius, is so good go out with you! I love so much, do you knew? ** I always will be along of you my love! thank you for be the person more amazing in my life!! big hug love... big kiss s2